Tuesday, November 18, 2008

School Days


Man! This week has been quite intense. I hate the fact that all teachers feel the compulsive need to cram in all of their teaching and consequent tests/quizzes/essays in one week -- the infamous week before breaks. Yes, next week is Thanksgiving Break (:D), but we all must pass through innumerable ordeals to get there. After tomorrow, however, my load will significantly lighten: my pending AP Spanish test and APUSH quiz will be done after lunch tomorrow! Then I can focus on my final draft for H. American Lit. and reading for my AP Bio test on Friday. Yay. The excitement just never ends, does it? It's okay. I'm just really happy that I'm somehow sort of barely on top of things. Earlier this week I had an ominous feeling that I would topple anytime soon. Thank god that hasn't become a reality -- so far. I've still got 3 days of pure trials to go through before safely saying I survived. Oh well, instead of posting this I might as well take an online history quiz... Gotta play it safe for APUSH! ;)